Friday, May 8, 2009

Everything's gonna be alright - "Rap" part

I searched on the net for the rap part from the song "everything's gonna be alright (from the movie JUMBO") ... Lyrics of the song was available but the "rap" part was missing :(

So i had no option but to listen to the part many times over and write down the lyrics word by word :) This is what it seems to be:

" Stepping through my wing
Do u feel my floor
I have been there & done
More than you'll ever know

And now I've got a message
For those who give a damn
I am not preaching
Just stating where i stand

I've had girls & hotties
been messed up with parties
Screaming from my lungs
Swearing from my tongue

Never did i think
That I'll stop to sing
My value my culture
My history

So i tell you
Keep the faith
It's hard to love
Or cease it a hate
But love is all you need
Not guns & knives
I don't mean to draw sword
I've got life !! "

and then the song lyrics come up

" Everything's gonna be alright
Everything's gonna be alright
Jab tak hum side by side
Everything's gonna be alright

Everything's gonna be alright
Everything's gonna be alright
Jab tak tu hai mere side
Everything's gonna be alright "


No comments: